Drbob92031

Default What I would want in a Futuristic Cpffee machine.

Hi Amy:

1. The machine should be able to grind the beans ensuring a fresh brew.
2. the machine should be of non porouse material so no residue of prior coffee
making remains to contaminate fresh batches of coffee.
3. Simplicity for cleaning (women would appreciate that).
4. Non-breakable parts. (men would appreciate that)
This is off the top of my head. I like your thinking.
Dr.Bob