Bale

Default La Pavoni + Bodum antigua or Braun coffee grinder

Hello,

This is my first visit to this newsgroup. I am italian but live in
Finland, and enjoy the coffee culture of both countries (Finns are as
crazy about filter coffee as italians are about espresso)

In a recent trip to Italy I bought a La Pavoni Europiccola, and am now
in search of a good enough coffee grinder to match it. Has anybody had
any experience with cheaper grinders as Bodum Antigua and the Braun disc
burr ginder? Can they grind the coffee fine enough?

Many thanks,

Bale
Anonymous

http://www.coffeegeek.com/reviews

Check out the reviews at this site. There is a lot of good information
there.

"Bale" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> This is my first visit to this newsgroup. I am italian but live in
> Finland, and enjoy the coffee culture of both countries (Finns are as
> crazy about filter coffee as italians are about espresso)
>
> In a recent trip to Italy I bought a La Pavoni Europiccola, and am now
> in search of a good enough coffee grinder to match it. Has anybody had
> any experience with cheaper grinders as Bodum Antigua and the Braun disc
> burr ginder? Can they grind the coffee fine enough?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Bale

Anonymous