Spenzdad

Default Home Roast that much better then web buy?

Im enjoying the roasted beans I buy at the grocery store and grind myself
and make drip brews.

Does it make that much difference to roast your own beans flavor wise? Or
are we talking coffee conisioure difference where it makes a 2% improvement.
Would I has a casual coffee drinker appreciate the difference of roasting
and grinding my own.......vs.....just buy on the web, flavored roasts that
are not more then a week old?

thank you