Old 08-06-2004, 03:43 PM
G*rd*n

Default So what exactly does Dan Clore do for a living anyway?

"Stan de SD" wrote in message
Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers - what in the hell
do YOU do for a living?

"Michael Legel" :
So tell us, Stan boy, self-appointed "voice" for Starbucks - what in the hell
do YOU do for a living?

Stan runs an ad-hominem factory. And you?

--

() /*/
}"{ G*rd*n }"{ }"{

Old 08-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Michael Legel

"G*rd*n" wrote in message

"Stan de SD" wrote in message
Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers - what in the

hell
do YOU do for a living?

"Michael Legel" :
So tell us, Stan boy, self-appointed "voice" for Starbucks - what in the

hell
do YOU do for a living?

Stan runs an ad-hominem factory. And you?

--

() /*/
}"{ G*rd*n }"{ }"{
{
http://www.etaoin.com | latest new material 5/10/04 -adv't

I am living nicely on my UAW retirement plan. I am one of those poor guys so
abused by unions I had to wait until I was 48 to retire with pay and benefits.

Old 08-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Dan Clore

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

Stan de SD wrote:
"Wm James" wrote in message

Hey, here's an idea.... DON'T WORK THERE! If it's a bad job, sell
your labor elsewhere! I know that's a difficult concept for morons to
grasp, but if you can't find a sucker willing to pay you better then
just mayby you arealready overpaid and you should be happy to get it.

Dan and his fellow commie-totalitarians aren't into choice,

Odd, but I and my fellow anarchists aren't the one arguing
that workers should not be allowed the choice of joining a
union.

because people
who are allowed to make their own economic decisions might tell him to go
screw himself.

Fine with me if they do, just as it's fine if they tell you
guys to go screw yourselves if they want to join a union.

You can make or join whatever private club you want. In a free
society, the employer shouldn't have to associate with it. What if the
bread makers union wanted to force you to pay more for bread and
demanded that you couldn't stop buying it or shop elsewhere?

Again, you're making that "free markets, free choices" argument to a guy who
thinks that Castro's Cuba is the ideal economic model...

A typical lie from Stain. I consider Castro's Cuba is a
typical state-capitalist totalitarian hellhole.

--
Dan Clore

http://www.wildsidepress.com/index2.htm
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...edanclorenecro
Lord We˙rdgliffe & Necronomicon Page:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/

"It's a political statement -- or, rather, an
*anti*-political statement. The symbol for *anarchy*!"
-- Batman, explaining the circle-A graffiti, in
_Detective Comics_ #608

Old 08-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Dan Clore

Stan de SD wrote:
"Dan Clore" wrote in message

Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers

I've never claimed to speak for anyone but myself.

- what in the hell do YOU do for a living?

I haven't been able to work regularly due to chronic illness
since I was a teen-ager. Before that I did some janitorial
work while attending college (which I started full-time when
I was seventeen). Since then I've concentrated on free-lance
writing (link to get my book in my sigfile, and a fuller
bibliography on my website, with many more future
publications in the works), and occasionally worked
part-time hosting a website.

Not that I see what any of this matters.

Old 10-06-2004, 04:19 AM
Alex Russell

"Stan de SD" wrote in message
news

"Dan Clore" wrote in message

Starbucks Obstructing First US Union Vote
posted by IU/660 on Tuesday June 01 2004 @ 11:44AM PDT
June 1, 2004
Contact:
Starbucks Obstructing First US Union Vote

Workers to Schultz: What are you so scared of?

New York, NY--The Starbucks Baristas Union and community
members across the country have condemned repeated attempts
by the company to deny workers a fair vote on the Union.
While paying lip-service to respecting the choice of
employees, Starbucks has deployed a variety of crude tactics
in an effort to defeat the IWW IU/660, which would be the
first union certified in the United States at the mammoth chain.

Supporters around the country and internationally are
contacting Starbucks demanding they live up to their
rhetoric. If Starbucks really is a bastion of worker
benefits, what is Chairman Howard Schultz, who raked in over
$17 million last year, so scared of? The truth is Starbucks,
with its poverty wages and rampant repetitive-stress
dangers, resembles a sweatshop more than it does a decent
place to work.

Yeah, and all those 20-something college-age Americans are being forced to
work there against their will, right? I guess YOU would think it's a
sweatshop, given that you strike me as the type of feminized, spoiled
cry-baby who has never held a real job one day in his life.

Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers - what in the
hell
do YOU do for a living?

Can't come up with a real argument so you want to shoot the messenger?

--
Alex Russell

Old 10-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Stan de SD

"Michael Legel" wrote in message
s.com...

"Stan de SD" wrote in message
news

"Dan Clore" wrote in message

Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers - what in the

hell
do YOU do for a living?

So tell us, Stan boy, self-appointed "voice" for Starbucks - what in the

hell
do YOU do for a living?

Work and run my own business. And you?

Old 10-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Stan de SD

"Dan Clore" wrote in message
Stan de SD wrote:
"Dan Clore" wrote in message

Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers

I've never claimed to speak for anyone but myself.

- what in the hell do YOU do for a living?

I haven't been able to work regularly due to chronic illness
since I was a teen-ager.

Lemme guess - your pussy hurts, right?

Figures... :O|

Old 10-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Stan de SD

"Alex Russell" wrote in message
news[email protected]
"Stan de SD" wrote in message
news

"Dan Clore" wrote in message

[...]

Came up with an argument that when right over your little head. Nobody is
being forced to work at Starbucks, McDonalds, Wal-Mart, or whatever
corporate villian du juor that grabs the attention of Clore & Co. on a given
day. If you think the company sucks, quit and work somewhere else. If you
think that all companies suck, start your OWN business and exploit yourself.

All the people whining and crying about the afforementioned companies act
like the people who work there are being deprived of alternatives somewhere
else, when they aren't. If they aren't pulling down $100K/year with
benefits, it's not because some retail/fast-food chain is holding them
hostage and keeping them from working at Microsoft - it's because they
simply lack the job skills to do better. Given that education is free until
12th grade, and community colleges are ubiquitous and still relatively
cheap, whose damn fault is it when somebody refuses to take advantage of the
educational opportunities available in this country and can't do better than
flipping burgers and working a computerized cash register?