daniel

Default coffee coffee coffee

hello all,

also a coffee lover - I think I've tried them all at one point or
another. Want to share with you a recent discovery:
www.coffeeandteawarehouse.com - their coffee is awesome, and the
prices are great. Thought I would share...enjoy!

-Daniel
Phyllis Weir

Hi there,

I also love coffee but I think that it is difficult to get a really
nice cup of coffee in a coffee house or restaurant now. Therefore I
enjoy a nice cup in my own house and I still think there is nothing to
beat Nescafe instant and Alta Rica.

Phyllis

(daniel) wrote in message . com>...
> hello all,
>
> also a coffee lover - I think I've tried them all at one point or
> another. Want to share with you a recent discovery:

www.coffeeandteawarehouse.com - their coffee is awesome, and the
> prices are great. Thought I would share...enjoy!
>
> -Daniel

Phyllis Weir