B.M. Wright

Default FA: Estro Profi / AKA Saeco Via Venezia Combi

For those that might be interested, this machine has a built in
burr grinder and doser. This is my personal machine and in great shape,
regret having to sell it but at least someone else can enjoy it:

Ken Fox

Default Estro Profi / AKA Saeco Via Venezia Combi

"B.M. Wright" > wrote in message
> For those that might be interested, this machine has a built in
> burr grinder and doser. This is my personal machine and in great shape,
> regret having to sell it but at least someone else can enjoy it:

I was sorry to see that you have also put your wife on the block. From the
listing she seems like a nice person and I'm not sure she deserves this.
Surely you can figure a way to get her to operate on 220v. Some women are
resistant to change, but with the right voltage converter and a little
patience on your part, I'm sure this could have been avoided.

Ken Fox

"B.M. Wright" > wrote in message
> For those that might be interested, this machine has a built in
> burr grinder and doser. This is my personal machine and in great shape,
> regret having to sell it but at least someone else can enjoy it:

I was sorry to see that you have also put your wife on the block. From the
listing she seems like a nice person and I'm not sure she deserves this.
Surely you can figure a way to get her to operate on 220v. Some women are
resistant to change, but with the right voltage converter and a little
patience on your part, I'm sure this could have been avoided.

B.M. Wright

In alt.food.coffee Ken Fox > wrote:

> "B.M. Wright" > wrote in message
>> For those that might be interested, this machine has a built in
>> burr grinder and doser. This is my personal machine and in great shape,
>> regret having to sell it but at least someone else can enjoy it:
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=2396169 372
>>

> I was sorry to see that you have also put your wife on the block. From the
> listing she seems like a nice person and I'm not sure she deserves this.
> Surely you can figure a way to get her to operate on 220v. Some women are
> resistant to change, but with the right voltage converter and a little
> patience on your part, I'm sure this could have been avoided.

No, she deserved it. I tried 220v and it just didn't work out,
she was a very demanding lady and needed more wattage than the converter
could handle...

B.M. Wright

ESTRO Model 480 john howison Coffee 0 14-06-2007 06:15 PM
Electro-lux Dito Mini Combi Nartker Cooking Equipment 0 14-10-2005 02:51 PM
Coffee machines Saeco - New to less than the price of the used one!! ilmastrovenditore Coffee 0 04-06-2005 03:23 PM
trouble with Saeco Super Idea Linus Coffee 0 02-01-2005 11:01 PM
Saeco Incanto Arne Fjellerad Coffee 1 28-09-2004 11:16 AM