Jerome orre

Default delonghi sorrento

Hi,

I have just acquired a delonghi sorrento expresso machine but do not
have the instruction!

does anyone have the same machine? it would be great if you could give
me instruction on how to use it, expecially the steam.

thanks in advance
SPOONS

Hi Jerome,

I found this link for you but you need to check it out. If you have the
model number you can download a PDF file of the maual.

http://www.delonghi.com/Int/USA/customer.html

Enjoy your machine!!

Take care,
SPOONS

"Jerome orre" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi,
>
> I have just acquired a delonghi sorrento expresso machine but do not
> have the instruction!
>
> does anyone have the same machine? it would be great if you could give
> me instruction on how to use it, expecially the steam.
>
> thanks in advance

SPOONS