Dave Podolske

Default Which grind for percolated coffee?

I noticed the grinder in the supermarket for Millstone
coffee has a separate setting for percolators.

Is this a courser grind than for filtered coffee ?

I see no mention of this on any ground coffee.

This may explain the "cowboy coffee" in the bottom
of every cup I make with my percolator.

Scott

In article >,
Dave Podolske > wrote:

> I noticed the grinder in the supermarket for Millstone coffee has a
> separate setting for percolators.
>
> Is this a courser grind than for filtered coffee ?
>
> I see no mention of this on any ground coffee.
>
> This may explain the "cowboy coffee" in the bottom of every cup I
> make with my percolator.

Percolator grind is very coarse.

.... percolated coffee. [shudder]

please mail OT responses only