kyrustic

Default Need Used Burlap Coffee bags

I need used burlap coffee bags

Thanks.

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

Etherialer

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
> I need used burlap coffee bags
>
> Thanks.

> Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> Kentucky Rustic
> http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
grain of hypocricy there?

Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
spamming.
Etherialer

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
> I need used burlap coffee bags
>
> Thanks.

> Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> Kentucky Rustic
> http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
grain of hypocricy there?

Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
spamming.
kyrustic

Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely that I
will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale or not?

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

"Etherialer" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
> > I need used burlap coffee bags
> >
> > Thanks.

> > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> > Kentucky Rustic
> > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
> register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
> grain of hypocricy there?
>
> Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
> conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
> spamming.

kyrustic

Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely that I
will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale or not?

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

"Etherialer" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
> > I need used burlap coffee bags
> >
> > Thanks.

> > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> > Kentucky Rustic
> > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
> register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
> grain of hypocricy there?
>
> Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
> conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
> spamming.

kyrustic

And by the way, This is a request for USED COFFEE BAGS. I think you are
offended by my signature line. I use Microsoft Outlook Express and they
allow you to ad a signature file to all your outgoing email messages, you
should try it. If you would like to know how to ad a signature file to your
emails let me know and I'll tell you how.
Try decaff.

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
"Etherialer" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
> > I need used burlap coffee bags
> >
> > Thanks.

> > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> > Kentucky Rustic
> > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
> register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
> grain of hypocricy there?
>
> Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
> conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
> spamming.

kyrustic

And by the way, This is a request for USED COFFEE BAGS. I think you are
offended by my signature line. I use Microsoft Outlook Express and they
allow you to ad a signature file to all your outgoing email messages, you
should try it. If you would like to know how to ad a signature file to your
emails let me know and I'll tell you how.
Try decaff.

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
"Etherialer" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
> > I need used burlap coffee bags
> >
> > Thanks.

> > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> > Kentucky Rustic
> > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
> register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
> grain of hypocricy there?
>
> Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
> conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
> spamming.

Quixote

"kyrustic" > wrote in message
> Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
> I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely that

> will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale or

not?

Keep going. A little more abuse and everyone will be falling down to rush
to your aid.

Quixote

"kyrustic" > wrote in message
> Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
> I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely that

> will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale or

not?

Keep going. A little more abuse and everyone will be falling down to rush
to your aid.

Craig Andrews

"Quixote" > wrote in message

> "kyrustic" > wrote in message
> > Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
> > I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely

that
> > will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale

or
> not?
> >

> Keep going. A little more abuse and everyone will be falling down to

rush
> to your aid.

Yeah.., & ignorant.., have you ever heard the word PLEASE??
Craig.

Craig Andrews

"Quixote" > wrote in message

> "kyrustic" > wrote in message
> > Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
> > I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely

that
> > will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale

or
> not?
> >

> Keep going. A little more abuse and everyone will be falling down to

rush
> to your aid.

Yeah.., & ignorant.., have you ever heard the word PLEASE??
Craig.

south of the border

You want coffee bags. I've got coffee bags. I've got lots of coffee
bags, mainly Central and South America, some Asia. How many do you
want?

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:39:55 -0500, "kyrustic" >
wrote:

>Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
>I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely that I
>will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale or not?

>Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
>Kentucky Rustic
>http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
>

>"Etherialer" > wrote in message
ws.com...
>> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
>> > I need used burlap coffee bags
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
>> > Kentucky Rustic
>> > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

>> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
>> register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
>> grain of hypocricy there?
>>
>> Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
>> conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
>> spamming.

south of the border

wrote:

>Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
>I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely that I
>will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale or not?

>Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
>Kentucky Rustic
>http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
>

>"Etherialer" > wrote in message
ws.com...
>> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:34:24 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
>> > I need used burlap coffee bags
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
>> > Kentucky Rustic
>> > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

>> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
>> register it in China??? Do you not see at least a
>> grain of hypocricy there?
>>
>> Of course, a suspicious person would see that and
>> conclude that you intend to do some heavy duty
>> spamming.

kyrustic

NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Wow, I ask a simple question and get all this?

My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses whenever
possible. I know burlap bags are not manufactured in the USA, not much is
these days. If you live in another country then by all means you should do
all you can to support the businesses in your country. My sig file is just
my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do. All I asked for,
and I'm sorry if I did not phrase it correct, is used burlap coffee bags,
the empty bags used to ship coffee beans. I need them for a craft project.
We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey barrel
furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where most
all manufacturing jobs have been lost.

Thank you.

<swift tom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:43:45 -0500, "kyrustic" >
> wrote:
> <Much snipping>
>
> Damn, the scam artists are out in force this weekend. We have Howie of
> the coffee pyramid scheme and Kintuck' here who waves the flag when it
> suits his business interests, but does a major duck and cover when his
> dime is on the line. Sort of reminds you of some folks in DC, doesn't
> it?
>

> Gotta love this place!

kyrustic

<swift tom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:43:45 -0500, "kyrustic" >
> wrote:
> <Much snipping>
>
> Damn, the scam artists are out in force this weekend. We have Howie of
> the coffee pyramid scheme and Kintuck' here who waves the flag when it
> suits his business interests, but does a major duck and cover when his
> dime is on the line. Sort of reminds you of some folks in DC, doesn't
> it?
>

> Gotta love this place!

imsnowbear

In article >,
"kyrustic" > wrote:

> NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
> THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
>
> Wow, I ask a simple question and get all this?

Well, what do you expect posting in a group where everyone, by
definition, is totally wired by excess caffeine consumption? Huh? Huh?
What? What? What? What? What? EEEEYAAHHH!

FWIW, IMO your OP was reasonable & on-topic (generally). You shouldn'ta
got jumped on for your request. Ironically, responses to the
politics/economics of your sig were themselves off-topic, another Usenet
sin.

Hope you find what you need.

Regards,

rgf
imsnowbear

In article >,
"kyrustic" > wrote:

> NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
> THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
>
> Wow, I ask a simple question and get all this?

Well, what do you expect posting in a group where everyone, by
definition, is totally wired by excess caffeine consumption? Huh? Huh?
What? What? What? What? What? EEEEYAAHHH!

FWIW, IMO your OP was reasonable & on-topic (generally). You shouldn'ta
got jumped on for your request. Ironically, responses to the
politics/economics of your sig were themselves off-topic, another Usenet
sin.

Hope you find what you need.

Regards,

rgf
Mike Garner

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:33:01 -0500, kyrustic wrote:

> NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
> THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
>
> Wow, I ask a simple question and get all this?
>
> My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses whenever
> possible. I know burlap bags are not manufactured in the USA, not much is
> these days. If you live in another country then by all means you should do
> all you can to support the businesses in your country. My sig file is just
> my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do. All I asked for,
> and I'm sorry if I did not phrase it correct, is used burlap coffee bags,
> the empty bags used to ship coffee beans. I need them for a craft project.
> We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey barrel
> furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where most
> all manufacturing jobs have been lost.
>
> Thank you.

I think that what you are missing is that with the exception of Hawaiian
Kona, ALL coffee is grown outside of the US and imported by EVERY coffee
company in the US. As such, the burlap bags that are MADE outside of the
US are used to ship the coffee that is GROWN outside of the US. These bags
are labeled with their origin. There is absolutely nothing American about
coffee, except those companies and individuals who buy and drink it in the
US. It seems to be rather odd for a business that focuses on rustic
Americana themed furniture to want to use these bags in their products.

Mike
Mike Garner

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:33:01 -0500, kyrustic wrote:

> NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
> THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
>
> Wow, I ask a simple question and get all this?
>
> My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses whenever
> possible. I know burlap bags are not manufactured in the USA, not much is
> these days. If you live in another country then by all means you should do
> all you can to support the businesses in your country. My sig file is just
> my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do. All I asked for,
> and I'm sorry if I did not phrase it correct, is used burlap coffee bags,
> the empty bags used to ship coffee beans. I need them for a craft project.
> We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey barrel
> furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where most
> all manufacturing jobs have been lost.
>
> Thank you.

I think that what you are missing is that with the exception of Hawaiian
Kona, ALL coffee is grown outside of the US and imported by EVERY coffee
company in the US. As such, the burlap bags that are MADE outside of the
US are used to ship the coffee that is GROWN outside of the US. These bags
are labeled with their origin. There is absolutely nothing American about
coffee, except those companies and individuals who buy and drink it in the
US. It seems to be rather odd for a business that focuses on rustic
Americana themed furniture to want to use these bags in their products.

Mike
Insubstantial

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:33:01 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:

> My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses whenever
> possible.

Then why do you host your website in Spain, and use a registrar in
China? This in total violation of all that you pretend to stand for. It
IS possible to support AMERICAN web hosts, and AMERICAN registrars, so
your claim is bogus.

> My sig file is just
> my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do.

Most people use a sigfile for something they are trying to sell,
something they believe in, or just a "more about me" site. Your sigfile
screams out, "I PRETEND to support AMERICAN families but I send MY MONEY
to SPAIN and CHINA!!! Don't do what I DO, just DO WHAT I PRETEND!"

If you're going to have such a sig file, it should be something based on
conviction rather than the simple sales gimmick it is.

> We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey barrel
> furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where most
> all manufacturing jobs have been lost.

So send all the web hosting/registrar jobs overseas too. Heaven knows
there are no unemployed IT types who need a job in this country, right?

> Thank you.

You're welcome.

Insubstantial

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:33:01 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:

> My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses whenever
> possible.

Then why do you host your website in Spain, and use a registrar in
China? This in total violation of all that you pretend to stand for. It
IS possible to support AMERICAN web hosts, and AMERICAN registrars, so
your claim is bogus.

> My sig file is just
> my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do.

Most people use a sigfile for something they are trying to sell,
something they believe in, or just a "more about me" site. Your sigfile
screams out, "I PRETEND to support AMERICAN families but I send MY MONEY
to SPAIN and CHINA!!! Don't do what I DO, just DO WHAT I PRETEND!"

If you're going to have such a sig file, it should be something based on
conviction rather than the simple sales gimmick it is.

> We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey barrel
> furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where most
> all manufacturing jobs have been lost.

So send all the web hosting/registrar jobs overseas too. Heaven knows
there are no unemployed IT types who need a job in this country, right?

> Thank you.

You're welcome.

kyrustic

What do I know about web hosting. I make twig furniture, I'm not an "IT"
professional. I had my domain registered with Network Solutions, tried to
transfer it to another host called Go Daddy and had it stolen by a company
in China. When I signed up with Maxipoint I did not know they were a foreign
company. I am staying with them because I don't know how to change without
having my domain stolen.

MAY I SUGGEST YOU SWITCH TO DECAF!!

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
"Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in
message nk.net...
> In article m>,
> Etherialer > wrote:
>
> > > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> > > Kentucky Rustic
> > > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

> > Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
> > register it in China???

> Hey, it doesn't say "Host in USA" or "Register in USA"!
>
> --
> http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
> http://slywy.diaryland.com/

kyrustic

What do I know about web hosting. I make twig furniture, I'm not an "IT"
professional. I had my domain registered with Network Solutions, tried to
transfer it to another host called Go Daddy and had it stolen by a company
in China. When I signed up with Maxipoint I did not know they were a foreign
company. I am staying with them because I don't know how to change without
having my domain stolen.

MAY I SUGGEST YOU SWITCH TO DECAF!!

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
"Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in
message nk.net...
> In article m>,
> Etherialer > wrote:
>
> > > Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
> > > Kentucky Rustic
> > > http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

> > Then why do you host your website in Spain, and
> > register it in China???

> Hey, it doesn't say "Host in USA" or "Register in USA"!
>
> --
> http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
> http://slywy.diaryland.com/

kyrustic

What do I know about web hosting. I make twig furniture, I'm not an "IT"
professional. I had my domain registered with Network Solutions, tried to
transfer it to another host called Go Daddy and had it stolen by a company
in China. When I signed up with Maxipoint I did not know they were a foreign
company. I am staying with them because I don't know how to change without
having my domain stolen.

MAY I SUGGEST YOU SWITCH TO DECAF!!

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
"Insubstantial" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:33:01 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
>
> > My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses

whenever
> > possible.

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and use a registrar in
> China? This in total violation of all that you pretend to stand for. It
> IS possible to support AMERICAN web hosts, and AMERICAN registrars, so
> your claim is bogus.
>
> > My sig file is just
> > my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do.

> Most people use a sigfile for something they are trying to sell,
> something they believe in, or just a "more about me" site. Your sigfile
> screams out, "I PRETEND to support AMERICAN families but I send MY MONEY
> to SPAIN and CHINA!!! Don't do what I DO, just DO WHAT I PRETEND!"
>
> If you're going to have such a sig file, it should be something based on
> conviction rather than the simple sales gimmick it is.
>
> > We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey

barrel
> > furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where

most
> > all manufacturing jobs have been lost.

> So send all the web hosting/registrar jobs overseas too. Heaven knows
> there are no unemployed IT types who need a job in this country, right?
>
> > Thank you.

> You're welcome.

kyrustic

What do I know about web hosting. I make twig furniture, I'm not an "IT"
professional. I had my domain registered with Network Solutions, tried to
transfer it to another host called Go Daddy and had it stolen by a company
in China. When I signed up with Maxipoint I did not know they were a foreign
company. I am staying with them because I don't know how to change without
having my domain stolen.

MAY I SUGGEST YOU SWITCH TO DECAF!!

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
"Insubstantial" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:33:01 -0500, kyrustic > wrote:
>
> > My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses

whenever
> > possible.

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and use a registrar in
> China? This in total violation of all that you pretend to stand for. It
> IS possible to support AMERICAN web hosts, and AMERICAN registrars, so
> your claim is bogus.
>
> > My sig file is just
> > my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do.

> Most people use a sigfile for something they are trying to sell,
> something they believe in, or just a "more about me" site. Your sigfile
> screams out, "I PRETEND to support AMERICAN families but I send MY MONEY
> to SPAIN and CHINA!!! Don't do what I DO, just DO WHAT I PRETEND!"
>
> If you're going to have such a sig file, it should be something based on
> conviction rather than the simple sales gimmick it is.
>
> > We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey

barrel
> > furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where

most
> > all manufacturing jobs have been lost.

> So send all the web hosting/registrar jobs overseas too. Heaven knows
> there are no unemployed IT types who need a job in this country, right?
>
> > Thank you.

> You're welcome.

David J

Do a search and try to find a local medium sized roaster, your best
bet would be to find an office coffee service that roasts their own.
If you go to a place that is too big, you'll find that their coffee is
shipped in poly supersacks. Most of the folks here buy their coffee by
the pound, not by the sack so in this case you are barking up the
wrong tree, and apparently getting barked at back.

David J

"kyrustic" > wrote in message >.. .
> NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
> THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

David J

"kyrustic" > wrote in message >.. .
> NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
> THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Quixote

"kyrustic" > wrote in message
> What do I know about web hosting. I make twig furniture, I'm not an "IT"
> professional. I had my domain registered with Network Solutions, tried to
> transfer it to another host called Go Daddy and had it stolen by a company
> in China. When I signed up with Maxipoint I did not know they were a

foreign
> company. I am staying with them because I don't know how to change without
> having my domain stolen.
>
> MAY I SUGGEST YOU SWITCH TO DECAF!!

You are starting to sound like a parrot with meaningless repetitions. Bye
bye bozo.

Quixote

"kyrustic" > wrote in message
> What do I know about web hosting. I make twig furniture, I'm not an "IT"
> professional. I had my domain registered with Network Solutions, tried to
> transfer it to another host called Go Daddy and had it stolen by a company
> in China. When I signed up with Maxipoint I did not know they were a

foreign
> company. I am staying with them because I don't know how to change without
> having my domain stolen.
>
> MAY I SUGGEST YOU SWITCH TO DECAF!!

You are starting to sound like a parrot with meaningless repetitions. Bye
bye bozo.

kyrustic

Thanks for the info. I do need natural burlap.

"David J" > wrote in message
> Do a search and try to find a local medium sized roaster, your best
> bet would be to find an office coffee service that roasts their own.
> If you go to a place that is too big, you'll find that their coffee is
> shipped in poly supersacks. Most of the folks here buy their coffee by
> the pound, not by the sack so in this case you are barking up the
> wrong tree, and apparently getting barked at back.
>
> David J
>

> "kyrustic" > wrote in message

>.. .
> > NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
> >
> > PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK

YOU,
> > THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

kyrustic

"David J" > wrote in message
> Do a search and try to find a local medium sized roaster, your best
> bet would be to find an office coffee service that roasts their own.
> If you go to a place that is too big, you'll find that their coffee is
> shipped in poly supersacks. Most of the folks here buy their coffee by
> the pound, not by the sack so in this case you are barking up the
> wrong tree, and apparently getting barked at back.
>
> David J
>

> "kyrustic" > wrote in message

>.. .
> > NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION
> >
> > PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK

YOU,
> > THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

KOland

Actually, his web site is apparently hosted in Australia. Or in Texas.
Depends on which info you believe.

His MX record:

kentuckyrustic.com. A IN 86400 66.98.144.85

WHOIS results for 66.98.144.
Country: UNITED STATES
NOTE: More information appears to be available at RW172-ARIN.
Using cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
OrgName: Everyones Internet, Inc.
OrgID: EVRY
Address: 2600 Southwest Frwy., Suite 500
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77098
Country: US
NetRange: 66.98.128.0 - 66.98.239.255

and

NetGeo results for 66.98.144.85
66.98.144.85 [apnic.net or IANA-NETBLOCK-66] appears to be located at:
STATE: , COUNTRY: AU, AU.
Full results follow:
VERSION=1.0
TARGET: 66.98.144.85
NAME: IANA-NETBLOCK-66
NUMBER: 66.0.0.0 - 66.255.255.255
CITY:
STATE:
COUNTRY: AU
LAT: -25.00
LONG: 135.00
LAT_LONG_GRAN: Country
LAST_UPDATED:
NIC: APNIC
LOOKUP_TYPE: Block Allocation
RATING:
DOMAIN_GUESS: apnic.net
STATUS: OK

But, Nothing about Spain there. As to MaxPoint, another US company (with
name servers apparently in NV):

Registration Service Provided By: MAXIPOINT LTD.
Contact:
Domain Name: MAXIPOINTSERVERS.NET
Registrant:
Maxipoint Ltd.
Maxipoint Webmaster )
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 143
Wilmington
DE,19808
US
Tel. +425.9300840

ns.maxipointservers.net. A IN 172800 64.87.106.245

TARGET: 64.87.106.245
NAME: COLOSSUS-NET-BLK-3
NUMBER: 64.87.0.0 - 64.87.127.255
CITY: MINDEN
STATE: NEVADA
COUNTRY: US
LAT: 39.02
LONG: -119.73
LAT_LONG_GRAN: City
LAST_UPDATED: 04-May-2001
NIC: ARIN
LOOKUP_TYPE: Block Allocation
RATING:
DOMAIN_GUESS: colossus.net
STATUS: OK

"Insubstantial" > wrote in message

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and use a registrar in
> China? This in total violation of all that you pretend to stand for. It
> IS possible to support AMERICAN web hosts, and AMERICAN registrars, so
> your claim is bogus.

KOland

Actually, his web site is apparently hosted in Australia. Or in Texas.
Depends on which info you believe.

His MX record:

kentuckyrustic.com. A IN 86400 66.98.144.85

WHOIS results for 66.98.144.
Country: UNITED STATES
NOTE: More information appears to be available at RW172-ARIN.
Using cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
OrgName: Everyones Internet, Inc.
OrgID: EVRY
Address: 2600 Southwest Frwy., Suite 500
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77098
Country: US
NetRange: 66.98.128.0 - 66.98.239.255

and

NetGeo results for 66.98.144.85
66.98.144.85 [apnic.net or IANA-NETBLOCK-66] appears to be located at:
STATE: , COUNTRY: AU, AU.
Full results follow:
VERSION=1.0
TARGET: 66.98.144.85
NAME: IANA-NETBLOCK-66
NUMBER: 66.0.0.0 - 66.255.255.255
CITY:
STATE:
COUNTRY: AU
LAT: -25.00
LONG: 135.00
LAT_LONG_GRAN: Country
LAST_UPDATED:
NIC: APNIC
LOOKUP_TYPE: Block Allocation
RATING:
DOMAIN_GUESS: apnic.net
STATUS: OK

But, Nothing about Spain there. As to MaxPoint, another US company (with
name servers apparently in NV):

Registration Service Provided By: MAXIPOINT LTD.
Contact:
Domain Name: MAXIPOINTSERVERS.NET
Registrant:
Maxipoint Ltd.
Maxipoint Webmaster )
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 143
Wilmington
DE,19808
US
Tel. +425.9300840

ns.maxipointservers.net. A IN 172800 64.87.106.245

TARGET: 64.87.106.245
NAME: COLOSSUS-NET-BLK-3
NUMBER: 64.87.0.0 - 64.87.127.255
CITY: MINDEN
STATE: NEVADA
COUNTRY: US
LAT: 39.02
LONG: -119.73
LAT_LONG_GRAN: City
LAST_UPDATED: 04-May-2001
NIC: ARIN
LOOKUP_TYPE: Block Allocation
RATING:
DOMAIN_GUESS: colossus.net
STATUS: OK

"Insubstantial" > wrote in message

> Then why do you host your website in Spain, and use a registrar in
> China? This in total violation of all that you pretend to stand for. It
> IS possible to support AMERICAN web hosts, and AMERICAN registrars, so
> your claim is bogus.

SteveL

How many bags do you need? Anything special about how they are marked or
just a random selection? Do you mind if they've been slit open along the
bottom? And finally, price?

Steve Larsen
Café Cartago