JavaLady

Default New Starbucks Office beverage system

Starbucks has just announced launching of its "Interactive
brewer"...it actually grinds beans and makes several different drinks
ie; latte, Capp, etc.
Its fairly pricy, but is designed for the commercial market, law
firsm, high-end offices etc.

You can get more info by calling 800-720-JAVA (5282). There is also a
website which caters to Starbucks COmmercial customers, that I am told
will have information on this new system up by early this week. the
URL is:

http://store.yahoo.com/starbuckscoffeeshoppe/

I have not personally tried this system yet, but I would like to know
what everyone thinks about it.