Daniel Gurzi

Default New Brazilian Coffee Marques de Paiva

I have found a new coffee that is amazing. It just hit Sam's Club
stores last December. The coffee is Marques de Paiva and is made by a
family in Brazil that has been doing it for 4 generations or more.
They just got into the American market last December. Has anyone
tried it? It is really good and it is really cheap. I found it for
about $10 for a 3 pound bag. I'm trying to find out more information
about it. Does anyone know anything about it? I will post again when
I find out more.