USC

Default Buying Thai (Chiang Mai Region) Coffee in the USA

I'm looking for a mail order/online source for whole-bean coffee from
the Chiang Mai (Northern Thailand) region. I tried some while in
Chiang Mai last October and have already finished the quantity that I
brought back with me (...knew I should have picked up more!) The
coffee was referred to as 'Mae Salong', though it was grown South of
Chiang Mai (I had hiked through one of the coffee fields during my
two-day hill tribe trek in Doi Inthanon National Park) and was of the
Arabica variety. Any suggestions on where to find/purchase Thai-grown
whole-bean coffee would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

USC

My travel report on Chiang Mai, Thailand he
http://www.globosapiens.net/travel-i...04.html?page=2