FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Taste Without The Waste (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/25487-taste-without-waste.html)

Great Coffee 18-01-2004 03:11 PM

Taste Without The Waste

For those who want great coffee quickly, PurJava is the answer! PurJava
liquid coffee concentrate is the easy way to make just the amount of coffee
you want-with no waste. Just add a tablespoon to 8 ounces of hot water and
you've instantly got a delicious cup of fresh coffee.

PurJava coffee is obtained from growers and then shipped by air to ensure
freshness. Produced in Lincoln, Nebraska, PurJava is created using a cold
water process for pure coffee taste. The water is filtered and then purified
in a way that extracts the maximum amount of pure coffee flavor.

The concentrate produced using PurJava's proprietary process results in the
smoothest concentrate available. Pasteurization of the concentrate helps
ensure excellent flavor and an extended shelf-life. It's the smoothest
coffee your customers will ever have!

For more information about PurJava, http://www.ezinfocenter.com/7252545.10
and click on Affiliate Store and go to the FOOD Section!

Low acidity, plus no bitterness or aftertaste
Easy to take with you-make fresh coffee wherever you are!
Contains no sugar, calories, or carbohydrates
Saves you money because there's no waste

News is getting around about the great taste of PurJava liquid coffee
concentrate--The high-quality coffee concentrate appeared on a January 7th
segment of NBC's
"Today" show as one of seven of the best-tasting coffees available.

"Today" food editor, Phil Lempert, chose PurJava as one of the best coffees
for
its taste, convenience, and price. (To view the segment and read the
accompanying MSNBC article, see http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3891098/.)

This is just more proof of the high quality and superior taste of PurJava
liquid
concentrate...and one more reason why your family, friends, customers,
should try it out today.
Taste Without The Waste

Read about what others are saying about this new and exciting product:
This is wonderful news!

This is a great niche, heck there are a ton of coffee stands and houses, it
seems like everywhere you look another one is popping up. Think about it, No
waste, No filters, "Most" of them have hot water available to them, and the
biggest one of all people drink coffee, lots of it. Plus there willing to
pay
dearly for it.

We're IN!

Oh I almost forgot, Lot of people watch the Todays show too.

Just some thoughts I had after reading about this.

One happy Coffee Drinker
MSteiny

I am very happy to hear about this news.
The people in my department at my J.O.B. (Information Management, all coffee
junkies) have been mad for years that the cafeteria closes early afternoon;
and
no coffee makers can be allowed (fire laws). But, the microwaves and water
are
still available! I've ordered some already to "give the gift of coffee" at
work.
I think my department will be a huge market on it's own!

Daniel Dashnier

IMPORTANT: This product is also available for wholesale...by joining the
AFFILIATE PROGRAM and purchasing from your own FREE Affiliate Store!!!
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/7252545.10