Reba

Default Dunkin Donuts coffee vs. New England Coffee Question

I'm new here so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this or if it's
been asked a million times or if it's just a stupid question!!

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I recently learned that the New England Coffee
Co roasts the Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Does that mean I can buy New England Coffee blend and it will taste like
Dunkin Donuts coffee? Does anyone know which blend of New England Coffee is
the most similar to Dunkin Donuts Original Blend?

Thanks for any help! This would be great if true!

David Johnson

"Reba" > wrote in message news:<4QlKb.759684$Fm2.707801@attbi_s04>...
> I'm new here so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this or if it's
> been asked a million times or if it's just a stupid question!!
>
> I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I recently learned that the New England Coffee
> Co roasts the Dunkin Donuts coffee.
>
> Does that mean I can buy New England Coffee blend and it will taste like
> Dunkin Donuts coffee? Does anyone know which blend of New England Coffee is
> the most similar to Dunkin Donuts Original Blend?
>
> Thanks for any help! This would be great if true!

YES! Although its not common knowledge, it is the same, in fact you
can order the New England coffee from "Your Morning Cup" by calling
1-877-345-CAFE or see www.yourmorningcup.com for more products!
David Johnson

"Reba" > wrote in message news:<4QlKb.759684$Fm2.707801@attbi_s04>...
> I'm new here so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this or if it's
> been asked a million times or if it's just a stupid question!!
>
> I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I recently learned that the New England Coffee
> Co roasts the Dunkin Donuts coffee.
>
> Does that mean I can buy New England Coffee blend and it will taste like
> Dunkin Donuts coffee? Does anyone know which blend of New England Coffee is
> the most similar to Dunkin Donuts Original Blend?
>
> Thanks for any help! This would be great if true!

YES! Although its not common knowledge, it is the same, in fact you
can order the New England coffee from "Your Morning Cup" by calling
1-877-345-CAFE or see www.yourmorningcup.com for more products!
Alan M

Only speaking for myself, I could never purchase from a company that has the
#@&! to state on the opening page of their www. screen, " We use only
top-quality coffee brands, including Maxwell House, Starbucks, Martinson,
Folgers."

IMHO both their quality and judgment are open to question. Definitely not a
flame, just one persons opinion.

Alan M

"David Johnson" > wrote in message
> > I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I recently learned that the New England

Coffee
> > Co roasts the Dunkin Donuts coffee.
> >
>> YES! Although its not common knowledge, it is the same, in fact you

> can order the New England coffee from "Your Morning Cup" by calling
> 1-877-345-CAFE or see www.yourmorningcup.com for more products!

Alan M

Only speaking for myself, I could never purchase from a company that has the
#@&! to state on the opening page of their www. screen, " We use only
top-quality coffee brands, including Maxwell House, Starbucks, Martinson,
Folgers."

IMHO both their quality and judgment are open to question. Definitely not a
flame, just one persons opinion.

Alan M

"David Johnson" > wrote in message
> > I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I recently learned that the New England

Coffee
> > Co roasts the Dunkin Donuts coffee.
> >
>> YES! Although its not common knowledge, it is the same, in fact you

> can order the New England coffee from "Your Morning Cup" by calling
> 1-877-345-CAFE or see www.yourmorningcup.com for more products!

Alan M

I have never tasted Yuban coffee.
Alanb M

> > top-quality coffee brands, including Maxwell House, Starbucks,

Martinson,
> > Folgers."

> What do you think of Yuban?
>
> --