Old 18-02-2004, 04:22 AM
OnePriceCalls

Default Who has the best, freshest coffee by mailorder?

Well depending upon just how fresh you wanted I mean this coffee isn't
righ off the coffee bush but it is fresh and delivered to your door in
expensively and fast. http://www.coffeefirst.com/coffee/?refid=25443

Old 20-02-2004, 01:42 AM
C Martin

This crap is someone trying to make a buck by reselling somebody's bulk
roasted coffee instead of being an authentic coffee company roasting small
batches of the best beans available on the planet..... www.rocketcoffee.com

Skenzer wrote in message
What is this crap?