Johanna

Default El Savador beans

Hi there,

Another question from someone who doesn't drink coffee but whose
fiance loves it.

A few years ago my fiance and I were in El Salvador where he had what
he claimed was "the best" coffee he'd ever had! When we asked the
proprietor of the restaurant, she told us that she got her coffee from
a store in San Salvador called "El Tenedor" and that this was El
Salvadorean coffee but specifically "for export". Since then I have
seen that I can buy my fiance beans from a place on the net called
Sweet Marias and they are from "El Salvador: Chalatenango, Zona Alta".
I remember Chalatenango as being a town in El Salvador but am
wondering if there is more than one type of bean coming from El
Salvador.

Also, could some of the coffee experts on the group tell me if the
coffee from El Salvador is that outstanding, or if my fiance just ran
into something else that made this coffee so good. For the record, he
likes very full flavour, dark roasted coffee.

tks,
Johanna