Justin

Default Automatic Espresso and Coffee Pot Machine?

Hi all,

I am looking for a machine that will grind and brew both espresso and
a pot of coffee. Does such a thing exist? I have found machines that
will do both, but won't grind, and found separate machines that will
grind, but not my ideal machine.

Thanks!