Andreas Hill

Default Quick Mill 05000A

Hello,

I'm planning to buy an automatic espresso machine. I've had a look at Saeco
and Jura, but now I think I'd rather take an Quick Mill 05000A.

Has anybody any experiences with this or an other Quick Mill machine? We
especially like to drink Cappuccino - would the 05500A be a good choice, or
would you recommend the smaller model (better frothing? easier to clean?)?

Andreas Hill