fgphotog

Default cappuccino maker for home please ?

sorry if this has been asked before -
what is the best cappuccino maker for about 150 -$200 (I'm in Toronto)

thanks
Frank

News Poster

I have a "Sunbeam", cheap as but delivers a better shot than any unit I have
seen.

--
David & Sally James
Tasmania AU
"fgphotog" > wrote in message
. ..
> sorry if this has been asked before -
> what is the best cappuccino maker for about 150 -$200 (I'm in Toronto)
>
> thanks
> Frank

---

News Poster

I have a "Sunbeam", cheap as but delivers a better shot than any unit I have
seen.

--
David & Sally James
Tasmania AU
"fgphotog" > wrote in message
. ..
> sorry if this has been asked before -
> what is the best cappuccino maker for about 150 -$200 (I'm in Toronto)
>
> thanks
> Frank

---

Richard Clapp Earthlink

My sister likes her Mr Coffee machine from Wal-Mart. For a Good Starter
(pump driven not steam) one for reasonable money, I would suggest a Krups
Gusto. When I bought mine, it was around a $100. It is a solid machine
that is easy for a beginner.

Richard

********* Internet Email Confidentiality *********

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that it is
strictly prohibited (a) to disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication or any of the information contained in it, or (b) to take any
action based on the information in it. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.
"News Poster" > wrote in message
> I have a "Sunbeam", cheap as but delivers a better shot than any unit I

have
> seen.
>
> --
> David & Sally James
> Tasmania AU
> "fgphotog" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > sorry if this has been asked before -
> > what is the best cappuccino maker for about 150 -$200 (I'm in Toronto)
> >
> > thanks
> > Frank
> >

> ---

Richard Clapp Earthlink

My sister likes her Mr Coffee machine from Wal-Mart. For a Good Starter
(pump driven not steam) one for reasonable money, I would suggest a Krups
Gusto. When I bought mine, it was around a $100. It is a solid machine
that is easy for a beginner.

Richard

********* Internet Email Confidentiality *********

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that it is
strictly prohibited (a) to disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication or any of the information contained in it, or (b) to take any
action based on the information in it. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.
"News Poster" > wrote in message
> I have a "Sunbeam", cheap as but delivers a better shot than any unit I

have
> seen.
>
> --
> David & Sally James
> Tasmania AU
> "fgphotog" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > sorry if this has been asked before -
> > what is the best cappuccino maker for about 150 -$200 (I'm in Toronto)
> >
> > thanks
> > Frank
> >

> ---

CoffeeCrak

if you're a serious user, i recommend vibiemme.
i bought it he
http://www.corainc.com/Details.cfm/P...471/category/3

CoffeeCrak