FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   What is the best Cappuccino machine? (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/25398-what-best-cappuccino-machine.html)

DT 01-11-2003 03:52 PM

What is the best Cappuccino machine?

Any recommendations anyone on Cappuccino machines in the $150-$300 USD
price range. I'm replacing an old pump operated Briel machine which has
been excellent.

DT 03-11-2003 12:21 AM

What is the best Cappuccino machine?

Thanks for all your input. Based on that and other internet research the
Briel Chamonix is the clear leader in that cost category. Next one up from
that is the Rancilo Sylcia.

.cable.rogers.com...

DT 03-11-2003 12:21 AM

What is the best Cappuccino machine?

Thanks for all your input. Based on that and other internet research the
Briel Chamonix is the clear leader in that cost category. Next one up from
that is the Rancilo Sylcia.

.cable.rogers.com...

fgphotog 13-11-2003 03:33 PM

What is the best Cappuccino machine?

I didn't see the input - can you fill me in please - I too need a home
machine
Frank

ble.rogers.com...

fgphotog 13-11-2003 03:33 PM

What is the best Cappuccino machine?

I didn't see the input - can you fill me in please - I too need a home
machine
Frank

ble.rogers.com...