alexgarant

Default Good coffee in Toronto?

Hi Steve

Try these spots for a good espresso:

Jet Fuel on Parliament
Balzac's in the Gooderham & Worts complex
Everyday Gourmet Coffee Roasters in St. Lawrence Market

That being said, I've lived in Toronto for over six years now and have been
almost singularily disappointed in the quality of espresso joints here. I
asked the same question as you just a couple of weeks ago and no one
replied...

Someone out there must know of some other spots to go for good coffee...
Anyone?

Alex.

> wrote in message
news.com...
> I will be in toronto this coming weekend and I am wondering if anyone can
> recommend good coffee houses or places where I can get good espresso?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> PS. Please recommend any good restuarants, sights, activities as well.

alexgarant

Hi Steve

Try these spots for a good espresso:

Jet Fuel on Parliament
Balzac's in the Gooderham & Worts complex
Everyday Gourmet Coffee Roasters in St. Lawrence Market

That being said, I've lived in Toronto for over six years now and have been
almost singularily disappointed in the quality of espresso joints here. I
asked the same question as you just a couple of weeks ago and no one
replied...

Someone out there must know of some other spots to go for good coffee...
Anyone?

Alex.

> wrote in message
news.com...
> I will be in toronto this coming weekend and I am wondering if anyone can
> recommend good coffee houses or places where I can get good espresso?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> PS. Please recommend any good restuarants, sights, activities as well.

Stephen Bargdill

"alexgarant" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> Hi Steve
>
> Try these spots for a good espresso:
>
> Jet Fuel on Parliament
> Balzac's in the Gooderham & Worts complex
> Everyday Gourmet Coffee Roasters in St. Lawrence Market
>
> That being said, I've lived in Toronto for over six years now and have

been
> almost singularily disappointed in the quality of espresso joints here. I
> asked the same question as you just a couple of weeks ago and no one
> replied...
>
> Someone out there must know of some other spots to go for good coffee...
> Anyone?
>
> Alex.
>

> > wrote in message
> news.com...
> > I will be in toronto this coming weekend and I am wondering if anyone

can
> > recommend good coffee houses or places where I can get good espresso?
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > PS. Please recommend any good restuarants, sights, activities as well.

MoJava's in Lincoln, Nebraska. Not that that helps much.

Stephen Bargdill