Frederick S. Lane III

Default Help ... Manual for Braun programmable coffee pot??

Hi --

My girlfriend was just given an older Braun programmable coffee pot
(Model #3092), but no manual. Can anyone offer some basic instructions
on how to first use and then program it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Fred

Coffee Fiend

Contact coffeeparts.com and see if they can help you!

"Frederick S. Lane III" > wrote in message
. net...
> Hi --
>
> My girlfriend was just given an older Braun programmable coffee pot
> (Model #3092), but no manual. Can anyone offer some basic instructions
> on how to first use and then program it?
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fred

Coffee Fiend