FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   new cook book (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/25371-new-cook-book.html)

Robert Wagner 06-10-2003 09:09 PM

new cook book

Hi!

I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate
Passions!!!

Please check out my web site:

http://www.chocolate-passions.com

happy eating!!!

Bob Wagner

---

Dribrats 10-10-2003 02:28 AM

new cook book

"Robert Wagner" wrote in message k.net...
Hi!

I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate
Passions!!!

Please check out my web site:

http://www.chocolate-passions.com

Would love to but I keep getting an error message = ?????
Help I want to visit!

dribrats

[email protected] 11-10-2003 06:55 AM

new cook book

On 9 Oct 2003 18:28:23 -0700, (Dribrats)
wrote:

"Robert Wagner" wrote in message k.net...
Hi!

I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate
Passions!!!

Please check out my web site:

http://www.

Would love to but I keep getting an error message = ?????
Help I want to visit!

Wouldn't matter. I got there. "Coming soon" Gawd, but I wish the
newbbies would make their pages before they advertise them.

--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli