Old 01-10-2003, 01:09 AM
Felix Rothe

Default Cooking water nescesarry?

Hello,
a friend of mine and myself got the idea of making water
using a pc's water cooling system. Of course that way, the
water would not get cooking, but quite warm. So my question is
are there differences between cooking water and just hot water
(I guess so) and if yes, are they limited to the taste?

Felix