FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   DeLonghi "Alicia" Moka Coffe Maker - comments? (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/25365-delonghi-alicia-moka-coffe.html)

Kenneth Workman 03-10-2003 12:21 AM

DeLonghi "Alicia" Moka Coffe Maker - comments?

I recently seen the DeLonghi Moka EMK6 heavily advertised. I'd like to
know if it works as well as it looks and if one can brew less than 6
cups of coffee, perhaps even only one cup.

An alternative I've found is the Villaware 1 or 3-cup units (275-01 or
275-03) that are not nearly as convenient or good looking.

Comments/Suggestions?

--
To reply by email please remove "my pants". (;oD