FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Top 25 bestselling Drip Coffee Machines (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/178764-re-top-25-bestselling.html)

Miles Bader 10-11-2009 03:11 AM

Top 25 bestselling Drip Coffee Machines

tribune writes:
Amazon.com: http://xrl.us/Top25Drip

I have #1 !!

A 12-cup coffee maker for personal use ?! Oo

-miles

--
Accordion, n. An instrument in harmony with the sentiments of an assassin.

Miles Bader 10-11-2009 10:07 PM

Susan writes:
Amazon.com: http://xrl.us/Top25Drip
I have #1 !!

I have #39.

Geez, I've fallen in love with #23, it just seems so elegant and cute...
but I don't really need a coffee maker (I'm happy enough with a kettle
on the stove)!

-miles

--
Americans are broad-minded people. They'll accept the fact that a person can
be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if