Member

Default Coffee Maker

Hello Everyone,
I just bought an Thermal Coffee Maker and its really awesome, The great thing about it, that it keeps your drink hot for hours without burning the coffee or ruining the taste in any way. My personal preference to thermal coffee makers is Capresso.
Member

Don't buy a bad Cold coffee machine, Buy the best one. Hour glass offer the cold coffee machine which reduce the amount of acid from your morning cup of coffee, we offer stomach friendly coffee.
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Hi there from a first time noob.

From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one makes
a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
more than 3 years before failure.

I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and model
of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect coffee and
astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal carafe the only
real answer?

Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset with them!

Thanks!

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Winston wrote:
> Hi there from a first time noob.
>
> From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one
> makes a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
> more than 3 years before failure.
>
> I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and
> model of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect
> coffee and astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal
> carafe the only real answer?
>

> Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset
> with them!
> Thanks!
>
> --Winston

Cuisinart has been good for us. We bought a Grind 'N' Brew (sp?) a few
years back. Things did break - first we needed a new lid for the
thermal carafe, which they sent at no charge. Then the grinder started
making really weird noises, and at that point, which was about 3 years
in, they told us we had a 5 year warranty and they had decided to send
us a brand new machine, again at no charge to us. We're still using
that one.

We use ours less now because we make a lot of espresso, but we'd gladly
buy a Cuisinart again. My wife and I both think it makes great coffee,
it needed no paper filters with the gold filter, and having fresh ground
coffee every morning was and is a real treat.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Steve Freides wrote:
> Winston wrote:
>> Hi there from a first time noob.
>>
>> From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one
>> makes a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
>> more than 3 years before failure.
>>
>> I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and
>> model of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect
>> coffee and astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal
>> carafe the only real answer?
>>

>> Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset
>> with them!
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --Winston

> Cuisinart has been good for us.

(...)

Thanks Steve,

My DCC-2000 worked acceptably well for about 3 years, then it started
acting as if it had an uninitialized variable. Cuisinart Co. was
helpless.

I am now lusting after a Bunn A-10.

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!