FoodBanter.com

FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/)
-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Coffee Maker (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/176062-coffee-maker.html)

lbolt 25-08-2009 07:13 AM

Coffee Maker
 
Hello Everyone,
I just bought an Thermal Coffee Maker and its really awesome, The great thing about it, that it keeps your drink hot for hours without burning the coffee or ruining the taste in any way. My personal preference to thermal coffee makers is Capresso.

lucygray 14-11-2009 08:18 AM

Don't buy a bad Cold coffee machine, Buy the best one. Hour glass offer the cold coffee machine which reduce the amount of acid from your morning cup of coffee, we offer stomach friendly coffee.

Winston 19-12-2009 04:57 PM

Coffee Maker
 
Hi there from a first time noob.

From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one makes
a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
more than 3 years before failure.

I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and model
of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect coffee and
astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal carafe the only
real answer?


Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset with them!

Thanks!

--Winston


--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!

Winston 23-12-2009 05:02 AM

Coffee Maker
 
Steve Ackman wrote:
In , on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:57:15 -0800,
Winston, wrote:

From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one makes
a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
more than 3 years before failure.


I bought a refurbed Bunn A-10 series in '02. It's
been running 24/7 with nothing more than a couple of
thermal fuse replacements.

I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and model
of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect coffee and
astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal carafe the only
real answer?


In the travel trailer, we keep a Bunn BTX-B. A
stainless insulated carafe makes a lot more sense on
the road than glass.


I shall look into both of those.

Thanks Steve!

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!

Steve Freides[_2_] 25-12-2009 02:32 AM

Coffee Maker
 
Winston wrote:
Hi there from a first time noob.

From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one
makes a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
more than 3 years before failure.

I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and
model of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect
coffee and astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal
carafe the only real answer?


Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset
with them!
Thanks!

--Winston


Cuisinart has been good for us. We bought a Grind 'N' Brew (sp?) a few
years back. Things did break - first we needed a new lid for the
thermal carafe, which they sent at no charge. Then the grinder started
making really weird noises, and at that point, which was about 3 years
in, they told us we had a 5 year warranty and they had decided to send
us a brand new machine, again at no charge to us. We're still using
that one.

We use ours less now because we make a lot of espresso, but we'd gladly
buy a Cuisinart again. My wife and I both think it makes great coffee,
it needed no paper filters with the gold filter, and having fresh ground
coffee every morning was and is a real treat.

-S-



Winston 25-12-2009 06:33 AM

Coffee Maker
 
Steve Freides wrote:
Winston wrote:
Hi there from a first time noob.

From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one
makes a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
more than 3 years before failure.

I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and
model of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect
coffee and astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal
carafe the only real answer?


Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset
with them!
Thanks!

--Winston


Cuisinart has been good for us.


(...)


Thanks Steve,

My DCC-2000 worked acceptably well for about 3 years, then it started
acting as if it had an uninitialized variable. Cuisinart Co. was
helpless.

I am now lusting after a Bunn A-10.

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FoodBanter