FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Bye Bye SCAA Consumer Membership (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/173671-re-bye-bye-scaa.html)

Steve Ackman 19-06-2009 06:37 PM

Bye Bye SCAA Consumer Membership

I suppose its ending should be accompanied by its
beginnings:

http://www.teaandcoffee.net/1003/coffee.htm

--
˜¯˜¯

marika[_1_] 03-07-2009 05:56 PM

Bye Bye SCAA Consumer Membership

"Steve Ackman" > wrote in message
rg...
> I suppose its ending should be accompanied by its
> beginnings:
>
> http://www.teaandcoffee.net/1003/coffee.htm

Everything is good!

Good luck with this mission

mk5000

Satine: A little supper? Maybe some champagne?
Christian: I'd rather, um, just get it over and done with.
Satine: Hmph. Oh. Very well. Then why don't you come down here and let's get
it over and done with.
Christian: I prefer to do it standing.
Satine: Oh.
Christian: You don't have to stand, I mean. It's sometimes that... It's
quite long and I'd like you to be comfortable. It's quite modern what I do
and it may feel a little strange at first, but I think, if you're open, then
you might enjoy it. ==Moulin Rouge