FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Coffee Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/168637-coffee-recipes.html)

hotcoffee 24-02-2009 04:30 AM

Coffee Recipes

Coffee Granita

Introduction

In Italy, Coffee Granita is served in tall glasses filled halfway with granita and topped with whipped cream. We’ve added some white chocolate and anise-flavored liqueur.

SERVING SIZE
Makes 8 servings.

Ingredients

* 4 cups freshly brewed strong coffee (made from 6 cups water and 2 ˝ cups ground French roast coffee)
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 tablespoon sambuca or other anise-flavored liqueur

Preparation

Stir first 4 ingredients in bowl until sugar dissolves. Pour into 13×9×2-inch metal pan. Chill 2 hours; mix in Sambuca.

Freeze coffee mixture until icy at edge of pan, about 45 minutes. Whisk to distribute frozen portions evenly. Freeze again until icy at edge of pan and overall texture is slushy, about 45 minutes. Whisk to distribute frozen portions evenly. Then freeze until solid, about 3 hours. Using fork, scrape granita down length of pan, forming icy flakes. Freeze at least 1 hour. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; keep frozen.)

Serve with White Chocolate Sambuca Cream.

Presentation

Orange peel strips or chocolate-covered coffee beans

Working quickly, scoop granita into glasses, filling halfway. Fill to top with cream. Garnish with peel or coffee beans.

more coming soon...!!

britwolf 15-10-2009 07:20 AM

Sounds yummm,
thanx for sharing.

coffee maker 30-12-2009 10:18 PM

I myself like cold brew coffee but I would like to try this recipe you posted here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotcoffee (Post 1276952)

cherylfoster 29-12-2010 01:23 AM

Brewed coffee is prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, coffee factories. They are the seeds, planting coffee cherry trees in more than 70 countries, mainly grown in Latin America, Southeast Asia and Africa. Green is a non-roasted coffee, the most traded agricultural products in the world. [1] because of its caffeine content, tend to have a stimulating effect of coffee on the human body. Today, coffee is the third most popular beverage in the world, behind water and tea.Most well-known coffee shop or cafe, service establishments for coffee or other hot drinks have been in existence for five years.

azizitehram 24-03-2011 09:51 AM

Great Reciepies...
i like coffee so much

mark12jon 07-04-2011 09:30 AM

coffee is my favorite
you have shared best recipe

willsot_20 18-04-2011 08:21 AM

I make so good coffee
I like to drink cream coffee because it is best taste coffee.

lehman 29-04-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

[...]

Hey buddy thanks for sharing this one coffee recipe with all of us at the forum. It looks yummy and tasty one must try this one at weekend......

samprass 06-05-2011 08:46 PM

These are great recipes and I am a coffee lover and I will try them soon. Has anyone have the recipe of Hot chocolate because I drink it from a cafe and want to make it at my home.

electronicbest 13-05-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willsot_20 (Post 1605444)
I make so good coffee
I like to drink cream coffee because it is best taste coffee.

I don't like coffee, I only drink some espresso from time to time !