FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Krispy Kreme give away free Obama coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/167171-krispy-kreme-give-away.html)

[email protected] 22-01-2009 06:15 AM

Krispy Kreme give away free Obama coffee

Link to article: http://www.greenbean-store.com/Blog/archives/259

Krispy Kreme give away free Obama coffee
*Last Updated: 12:59PM GMT 20 Jan 2009

To celebrate the inauguration of the 44th president of the United
States of America today, Krispy Kreme will give away a free Americano
coffee to anyone who enters one of their stores and declares the now
famous election Obama/Biden slogan: “Yes we can!”.

The Obama coffee at Krispy Kreme is available at stores across the UK,
except from the major London airports and Waterloo station who are not
participating in the promotion.

The free Obama coffee at Krispy Kreme promotion runs from Monday 12th
January to Friday 16th January 2009.

-L.H.
The GreenBean Coffee Espresso & Tea LLC
www.GREENBEAN-STORE.com <---- over 100 coffees and teas!
www.GREENBEAN-STORE.com/Blog <--------- read this and other articles!

mamasaid 28-01-2009 08:05 PM

It was a catchy promotion but I refuse to set foot in a coffee or donut shop now that I discovered the full flavor and convenience of Kona coffee. I order pure Kona coffee online at https://konaluna.com and it is delivered right to my door. I make gourmet java in a French press and never have to go out in the winter cold for hot Hawaiian coffee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1259197)
Link to article: Krispy Kreme give away free Obama coffee | GreenBean-Store.com Blog

Untitled Document ---- over 100 coffees and teas!
GreenBean-Store.com Blog --------- read this and other articles!