Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards

This guy sell all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards, i tryed them and
they are all awsome check by yourself :

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=270331952005
Experienced Member

I gave up on Starbucks when I discovered the Hawaiian coffee difference. My friend used to have a NYC coffee truck years ago and only serves Kona coffee now. The flavor was so rich and robust I had to ask what she was serving us. Now I only drink pure Kona coffee and I buy online to get the real stuff. Local shops sell blends which are really just about 10 percent Kona coffee so you don't get the same full bodied flavor. I order Kona coffee online at https://konaluna.com so it's always delicious. I make it with a French press and add a touch of half and half it it always satisfies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
This guy sell all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards, i tryed them and
they are all awsome check by yourself :

Telus Blackberry Pearl + Lots of extra + free shipping - (eBay.ca item 270331952005 end time 20-Jan-09 19:54:48 EST)
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

know tank yu, skammer..... Starbuks suks anyways. Lern Engrish bfor post
on here. OK????