FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/167039-all-starbucks-recipe-1-a.html)

[email protected] 18-01-2009 02:49 AM

all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards

This guy sell all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards, i tryed them and
they are all awsome check by yourself :

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=270331952005

mamasaid 18-01-2009 07:09 PM

I gave up on Starbucks when I discovered the Hawaiian coffee difference. My friend used to have a NYC coffee truck years ago and only serves Kona coffee now. The flavor was so rich and robust I had to ask what she was serving us. Now I only drink pure Kona coffee and I buy online to get the real stuff. Local shops sell blends which are really just about 10 percent Kona coffee so you don't get the same full bodied flavor. I order Kona coffee online at https://konaluna.com so it's always delicious. I make it with a French press and add a touch of half and half it it always satisfies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1257134)
This guy sell all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards, i tryed them and
they are all awsome check by yourself :

Telus Blackberry Pearl + Lots of extra + free shipping - (eBay.ca item 270331952005 end time 20-Jan-09 19:54:48 EST)

631grant 24-01-2009 04:36 AM

all starbucks recipe for 1 dollards

know tank yu, skammer..... Starbuks suks anyways. Lern Engrish bfor post
on here. OK????