Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Santa Caws™ Holiday Blend at The GreenBean

COME VISIT US AT www.GREENBEAN-STORE.com!

Featured Holiday Product:

Raven's Brew's Santa Caws™ 12oz. Specially designed for the season.
This year's Holiday Blend is delectable body with bittersweet
chocolate, dark berries, and rich earthy flavors. Guaranteed to bring
people together in good cheer, as well as good taste! Full City Roast.

Take advantage our Holiday Sale! Visit our Homepage for more
information about the products that are on sale during the winter and
holiday season!

DON'T FORGET to check out our holiday catalogue of featured holiday
products is now available online! In our ongoing effort to be a
"Green," environmentally friendly company, we have posted this
catalogue online instead of mailing it out to our customers. Please
notice that this catalogue does not contain all of our products, but
only the few that are featured during this festive season! If you
don't find what you want, don't worry! Just search our website!

To view this catalogue, simply follow the link below:

http://www.greenbean-store.com/Holiday2008.htm

Please let us know if you have any suggestions or special requests for
this holiday season and we will do our best to help! Feel free to
respond to this message, or go through our online contact form here.

The GreenBean Coffee Espresso & Tea LLC + PO Box 8832 + Asheville, NC
28814
www.GREENBEAN-STORE.com

Santa Caws™ Holiday Blend at The GreenBean sieistuntr Tea 2 19-12-2008 02:30 AM
Will It Blend? Sheldon General Cooking 5 06-12-2006 12:21 AM
Monk's Blend Tea Dominic T. Tea 4 24-04-2006 12:54 PM
1 tsp. Acid Blend?? glad heart Winemaking 8 30-09-2005 10:31 AM
Bordeaux blend Jim Winemaking 23 05-04-2005 03:15 AM