FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   NEW STARBUCKS COFFEE AND DESSERT RECIPES EBOOK (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/165098-new-starbucks-coffee-dessert.html)

AFA 08-12-2008 02:05 PM

NEW STARBUCKS COFFEE AND DESSERT RECIPES EBOOK

Hi everyone,
Got an interesting Ultimate Starbucks Coffee Recipes eBook includes
Beverage Recipes, Sauces, Pastry Recipes and Coffee Desserts. If you
want this ebook I can share it with you for free . If you would like to
have a copy just send me a blank message but don't forget to write the
word "ebook" in the subject and I will be glad to send it to you . My
email is ayman1771[at]yahoo[dot]com . Good day

mamasaid 24-12-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFA (Post 1232013)
Hi everyone,
Got an interesting Ultimate Starbucks Coffee Recipes eBook includes
Beverage Recipes, Sauces, Pastry Recipes and Coffee Desserts. If you
want this ebook I can share it with you for free . If you would like to
have a copy just send me a blank message but don't forget to write the
word "ebook" in the subject and I will be glad to send it to you . My
email is ayman1771[at]yahoo[dot]com . Good day

I stay away from Starbucks and other coffee houses now. The prices and waiting are out of hand. I order my gourmet coffee online. My favorite is pure Kona coffee. I get the 100 percent Kona from https://konaluna.com and enjoy it with all kinds of desserts along with breakfast, lunch and dinner.