FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Keurig B-40 (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/164619-keurig-b-40-a.html)

Melba's Jammin' 29-11-2008 03:38 AM

Keurig B-40

Have you opinions about the beast? It's on a wish list for Christmas
gift and I'm curious to know what the learned folks have to say about it
and/or the like.

Be nice. I'm old.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - raspberry pie, 11/26/2008

mamasaid 29-11-2008 06:57 PM

I'm not much for the single serve coffee makers. I have the Senseo and it's really not impressive at all. My friend got the Tassimo and seems to like it better but the coffee isn't fabulous. A neighbor recently got a Keurig but I haven't had a sample yet. I prefer a French press and use pure Kona coffee. If you haven't discovered a French press and Kona coffee, you must check it out. I order pure Kona coffee online at https://konaluna.com because I wound up getting blends at the local gourmet stores (just about 10 percent Kona and the rest is Arabica, which is a waste of money). It takes a bit of practice to get it right with a French press, but the coffee is superior.

Melba's Jammin' 29-11-2008 10:43 PM

Keurig B-40

In article >,
FERRANTE > wrote:

> Also, why have you decided on the B40?
>
> Mark

It is the model that was requested. I ordered it from Keurig an hour
ago. :-)
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - raspberry pie, parte dos, 11/27/2008

FERRANTE[_3_] 29-11-2008 10:45 PM

Keurig B-40

Try these links. I have shortened them with Tinyurl:

http://tinyurl.com/5z8hda

http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-B60-Spe.../dp/B000AQSMPO
(B-60, which you might like better)

http://tinyurl.com/66qw3u (B-70 nice!)

http://www.singleservecoffee.com/archives/022322.php (This is new and
gets great reviews! I may get one!!)

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
(Youtube videos of all Keurig machines)

Here is one of the best sites to read reviews and check out all the
types of single-serve machines. Also, why have you decided on the B40?

Mark