FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Recently found coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/162660-recently-found-coffee.html)

[email protected] 12-10-2008 05:41 PM

Recently found coffee

There seems to be a lot of commercial junk here. I am NOT selling
anything. I only wished to share information about a coffee company I
ran across that made amazingly good coffee. They are organic and
sustainable. The name is Black Bear Coffee and you can order online.

mamasaid 19-10-2008 09:00 PM

I am a coffee fanatic and recently discovered Kona coffee. It is only grown in the Kona area of Hawaii under the best possible conditions. A select group of farmers harvest and roast the beans. It's a fascinating process and the result is an incredibly robust and rich cup of coffee. I also found out through trial and error a lot of the ones you find at gourmet shops are blends. I ordered online at konaluna.com and got the real deal - you can definitely taste the difference. The Kona Luna website also tells you all about Kona coffee and the unique growing conditions.