Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Fresh Coffee

Hello Everyone!
I'd like to invite everyone to visit Desk Coffee Company's website at
www.deskcoffee.com. We are a small batch organic coffee roastery
featuring a small selection of delicious blends and single origins.
All of our coffees are available to order online and we will be adding
new selections soon!

Fresh Roasted Coffee makes all the difference and our beans are
guaranteed to arrive at your door no more than 5 days out of the
roaster.

Check us out and shoot us a line, we'd love to hear from you!

Cheers!
Desk Coffee Company
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

"Desk Coffee Company" > wrote in message
> Hello Everyone!
> I'd like to invite everyone to visit Desk Coffee Company's website at
> www.deskcoffee.com. We are a small batch organic coffee roastery
> featuring a small selection of delicious blends and single origins.
> All of our coffees are available to order online and we will be adding
> new selections soon!
>
> Fresh Roasted Coffee makes all the difference and our beans are
> guaranteed to arrive at your door no more than 5 days out of the
> roaster.
>
> Check us out and shoot us a line, we'd love to hear from you!
>
> Cheers!
> Desk Coffee Company

At CostCo the coffee is fresh out of the roaster, is still warm in the bag
when you buy it and costs about $3.50/lb.

lg

Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desk Coffee Company View Post
Hello Everyone!
I'd like to invite everyone to visit Desk Coffee Company's website at
Desk Coffee Company Home. We are a small batch organic coffee roastery
featuring a small selection of delicious blends and single origins.
All of our coffees are available to order online and we will be adding
new selections soon!

Fresh Roasted Coffee makes all the difference and our beans are
guaranteed to arrive at your door no more than 5 days out of the
roaster.

Check us out and shoot us a line, we'd love to hear from you!

Cheers!
Desk Coffee Company

Well, the other person who responded to this post is correct... at a very few costco locations (and I do mean FEW) there is a coffee roaster and you can purchase fresh, right out of the roaster coffee for dirt cheap... unfortunately its low grade coffee roasted by a memeber of the regular costco team... I wouldn't buy a fillet mignon cooked at costco and likewise, I wouldn't buy coffee roasted there. Its nothing against costco--I love costco and shop there often... its just not a coffee roastery or a gourmet restaurant or a boutique bakery... its a wholesale discount warehouse!

I have, however, had a chance to taste this coffee and its wonderful. I had "manic monday" and it was worth every penny of the 10.99 I spent. Organic craft roasters are not for everyone, but if you love fresh roasted coffee done right, this is a good place to get it... it gets my vote!