Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,abg.mampf

Default I think coffee does turn people into serial killers!!!!

I think that coffee is responsible for most murders around the
world, because it does turn people into murderous monsters
with a desire for human flesh!!!

If you like coffee, you'll turn into a cannibalstic serial killer,
sooner
or later and one day you'll find yourself eating someone else's ass,
raw and alive!!!