Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default ?? Breville conical burr grinder??

Has any of you used the Breville conical burr grinder. This Australian brand
is not a common household brand name, but is at our local Williams Sonoma
store for $100. Epinions has nothing about it. Coffee grinders and I just
don't get along. I have destroyed two Cuisinart burr grinders. Recently, a
Capresso conical burr grinder self destructed, and my Krupps burr grinder is
about to die. I know I could be accused of something; however, all have
been a hunk of junk, particularly the Krupps.
Thanks in Advance,

Kent