Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Coffee houses

I have a question about coffee houses that members of this list
might frequent. Do they serve you with real cups or do you have to go
to the counter and get it in a paper cup? Some around here only give
you an empty paper cup, and you serve yourself--but they don't mind
charging two to three dollars for the cup!
It's just a dream right now, but I would like to start a coffee
house with real atmosphere, full service, and real mugs, in other words

the anithesis of Starbucks.
Do coffee houses like this exist or am I onto something?

Rick

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

In San Francisco several coffeehouses serve coffee and espresso in
ceramic mugs, including mine. But we also offer to-go paper cups
because so many people grab their drinks to take on the bus.

Bob
Coffee to the People
http://www.coffeetothepeople.com