Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default San Francisco chocolate lovers some information

Frequently I see requests from people interested in making
their own chocolate, getting cocao beans, etc. Well I was down
to Rainbow Grocery a worker owned cooperative market this afternoon
and found on the bulk shelves not only niblets but whole raw cocao
beans, and raw cocao.

Also I noticed that the Eagle Brand Giardelli bittersweet
chocolate bars are marked at 62% cocoa solids on the wrapper in
bold print. Very striking. And the price is good on these as
it ever was before they got the additional information.

As for me it is back to my Trader Joes B/S 72% at a wonderful
price.

later
bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.

Chocolate Lovers Hanadi Chocolate 1 03-12-2007 11:02 AM
Take heart, chocolate lovers [email protected] Wine 1 15-11-2006 10:17 PM
San Francisco Chocolate lakota Chocolate 1 24-10-2005 12:25 AM
San Francisco places to go for chocolate? JMF Chocolate 7 23-08-2004 08:28 PM
Chocolate lovers Shaniqua Chocolate 0 07-04-2004 04:27 PM