Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Twin Bing Candy

I am currently selling a 10 count of Iowa's famous Twin Bing Candy bars
- these are similar to a Cherry Mountain bar or Cherry Mash, but with
more peanutty flavor. Check out my ebay sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Iowas-Famous-Twi...nt_W0QQitemZ44

If you live in a part of the country where you can't get the Twin Bing,
now is your chance to pick up 10 at once. They are fresh, unopened,
and part of a bulk order that was too big for our family to eat, so
wanted to pass it along to someone else to enjoy. Thanks for looking!

New place for pu-erh in the Twin Cities? Nico Tea 2 24-06-2006 03:26 PM
OT Halloween twin pictures Tara General Cooking 22 31-10-2005 10:58 PM
Raw Puer in the Twin Cities Nico Tea 11 30-08-2005 10:11 PM
Twin Cities rfc cook-ins? Dan Goodman General Cooking 1 16-06-2004 11:41 AM