Sue

Default South African Chocolate

I think our chocolate in South Africa is as good as any Swiss
chocolate - or perhaps it is just what we are used to?! I do have my
preference though - I think Cadburys is by far the best chocolate we
make here. Any thoughts?

Sue wrote:

> I think our chocolate in South Africa is as good as any Swiss
> chocolate - or perhaps it is just what we are used to?! I do have my
> preference though - I think Cadburys is by far the best chocolate we
> make here. Any thoughts?

Cadbury's isn't as fine as Swiss chocolate like Milka etc, but it's still
decent. Just my take.

Mark Thorson

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady wrote:

> >Sue wrote:
> >
> >> I think our chocolate in South Africa is as good as any Swiss
> >> chocolate - or perhaps it is just what we are used to?! I do have my
> >> preference though - I think Cadburys is by far the best chocolate we
> >> make here. Any thoughts?

> >Cadbury's isn't as fine as Swiss chocolate like Milka etc, but it's still
> >decent. Just my take.
> >

> I find Cadbury to be way too milky tasting - you can almost taste the
> powder in their chocolates. Very unsatisfactory.

It's possible that the same brand and type of chocolate
offered in different countries has been blended differently
to meet local tastes. This is done with other food products
and certain non-food products, such as cigarettes.

summy

Mark Thorson > wrote in message >...
> Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady wrote:

> > >Cadbury's isn't as fine as Swiss chocolate like Milka etc, but it's still
> > >decent. Just my take.
> > >

> > I find Cadbury to be way too milky tasting - you can almost taste the
> > powder in their chocolates. Very unsatisfactory.

> It's possible that the same brand and type of chocolate
> offered in different countries has been blended differently
> to meet local tastes. This is done with other food products
> and certain non-food products, such as cigarettes.

i also agree with that It's possible that the same brand and type of chocolate