FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   Gourmail free shipping offer (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/56545-gourmail-free-shipping-offer.html)

NM-Bruce 15-03-2005 04:08 AM

Gourmail free shipping offer

I got a flyer today from Gourmail that they are offering free shipping
in April. I've ordered from them for several years and they are pretty
reliable. They don't have a particularly large selection of chocolate
to choose from, but they have fair prices (minimum order is $60.00).
Their shipping rates are already low ($4.50 UPS or $9.00 west of
Mississippi) but just thought I'd let people know.
Contact: gourmail.com or 1-800-366-5900 Ext 96

Bruce in NM

PS: I have no affiliation with them.