FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   Guittard Clair De Lune chocolate bar. (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/444994-guittard-clair-de-lune.html)

Bobbie Sellers 02-11-2018 09:08 PM

Guittard Clair De Lune chocolate bar.

Hi Slaves of Cacao,

Well the Clair De Lune is an 85% cacao bar of
Blend #49 whih supposed to have hints of Cherry but while
I miss those it is a very strong chocolate bar.
It uses Forastero, Tinitario and Criolla
in the blending.
The price is worthy of the chocolate.
Of course the only time I have a found chocolate
not worth its price is when i settled for a low priced brand.

The bar is wrapped in gold foil backed paper
with 6 marked pieces and they try to get you eat them
in two servings but I eat a 6th of this 80 gram bar
every day. The bar in the gold foil is enclosed in a handy
cardboard wallet that can be re-closed and on the interior
of the wallet is a very nice monochrome picture of the
cacao pods.

Maybe with Climate Change we will be able to grow
cacao plants in Southern California.

later
bliss - Cocoa Powered
(bliss - SF 4 ever at DLSextreme dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cacao that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste