FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   Where are Annaclairs!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/439812-re-where-annaclairs.html)

[email protected] 29-08-2016 02:53 AM

Where are Annaclairs!!

On Thursday, March 23, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Erin wrote:
I hope some other choco-laholic can help me locate a favorite chocolate that I
can't find here in Minneapolis anymore.

They are called Annaclairs (sp?). The Mpls store that used to carry them
closed. So the last time I purchased them was in 1996 in Pittsburgh, PA.
I think the company that made them was Price (but not totaly sure). They are
pecan clusters around a white gooey cream and covered with either milk or dark
chocolate.

Has anyone ever had these? Are they still in business? Looking for an address,
number, mail order, anything. All help is greatly appreciated. You can email me
at akinsem @aol.com or post here if you think others would like to find this
treat!

Annaclairs one of my top 5 fav chocolates of all time.
THanks again,

Erin (avid lurker & occasional poster)
"Just another one of my obsessions" --- B, R & M Gibb

Check on Amazon. That's where I found them They were my mom's favorites also. And they were made by Price's just like you thought. Good memory, from a native Pittsburgh-er . Good luck.

hotshaperbelt 07-03-2018 12:35 PM

Annaclairs Chocolate - Chocolate Candy Mall