Member

Default Fathers Day Chocolate

i am planning to give a chocolate to my father on the fathers day so tell me it is good idea or not and also tell me from where i can buy fathers day chocolate
Member

No, I don't thing so chocolate is the best gift for father.
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himali View Post
i am planning to give a chocolate to my father on the fathers day so tell me it is good idea or not and also tell me from where i can buy fathers day chocolate

It would be great to give chocolate this coming Father's Day but not for my dad. He's diabetic so he can't eat sweet stuffs. Too bad he has sweet tooth.
Member

But if you want to give chocolates to your dad then the sugar free chocolates are available in the market easily now.

Fathers Day Dimitri General Cooking 40 22-06-2010 04:57 AM
OT, alone on Fathers' Day weekend Food Snob®[_2_] General Cooking 5 21-06-2010 06:51 PM
Fathers' Day pie Nick Cramer Diabetic 6 23-06-2009 08:26 AM
Fathers Day Dimitri General Cooking 9 16-06-2008 06:24 PM