FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   Fathers Day Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/424110-fathers-day-chocolate.html)

Himali 18-05-2013 08:41 AM

Fathers Day Chocolate

i am planning to give a chocolate to my father on the fathers day so tell me it is good idea or not and also tell me from where i can buy fathers day chocolate

sachishah 21-05-2013 11:00 AM

No, I don't thing so chocolate is the best gift for father.

elementsresto 04-06-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himali (Post 1834954)
i am planning to give a chocolate to my father on the fathers day so tell me it is good idea or not and also tell me from where i can buy fathers day chocolate

It would be great to give chocolate this coming Father's Day but not for my dad. He's diabetic so he can't eat sweet stuffs. Too bad he has sweet tooth.

sachishah 15-06-2013 10:09 AM

But if you want to give chocolates to your dad then the sugar free chocolates are available in the market easily now.