Fatimah

Default looking for a white chocolate cake recipe

Hi all...
Actually i'm plan to bake a white chocolate cake for my sister's
wedding next month. so i'm looking for the white chocolate cake
recipe. i hope anyone who had the special recipe can share it with me.
okay..Thank You
Janet Puistonen

Fatimah wrote:
> Hi all...
> Actually i'm plan to bake a white chocolate cake for my sister's
> wedding next month. so i'm looking for the white chocolate cake
> recipe. i hope anyone who had the special recipe can share it with me.
> okay..Thank You

There's an excellent recipe for a cake made with white chocolate in Rose
Levy Beranbaum's book "The Cake Bible." She also has recipes for many kinds
of buttercreams and glazes, including several different types using white
chocolate. And her book comes with many tips on making wedding cakes.
--
Janet

Dear Artemesia! Poetry's a Sna/Bedlam has many Mansions:have a
ca/ Your Muse diverts you, makes the Reader sad:/ You think your
self inspir'd; He thinks you mad.

---

Cake Wmn

Here is one from the Sugarcraft board
Not sure if your looking for scratch or doctored mix.. Here's one I've
tried
> and it's really good. It has a great flavor!! I think some people use

Merkens,
> but I prefer real white chocolate... 1 pk White cake mix w/ pudding 4 Egg
> whites 1 1/4 c Water 1 c White chocolate; melted Mix first 3 ingredients

as
> usual. Measure chocolate and then melt. Add to cake batter. Then follow

directions
> on cake box as usual. This is great with raspberry filling. You don't

put
> any oil in it.

Cake Wmn